Areas of Practice Include:
Relationship challenges, life transitions, women’s concerns, mid-life changes, abuse issues, relational orientation struggles, family of origin difficulties, work empowerment, career changes, questions of faith and doubt, Christian ritual design and celebration, sadness and anxiety, body, mind, spirit integration, caring for aging parents, loss and grief, and death and dying.
Areas of Expertise:
- Spiritual/psychospiritual counseling, and spiritual direction
- Group therapy and facilitation
- Couples spiritual counseling; marriage preparation
- Breath Work
- Counseling for life cycle celebrations, healing, and transition ceremonies, funerals
- Supervision for women clergy and counselors
- Voice Dialogue
- Consultation and education for women’s religious/spiritual, and justice organizations
- Retreat days
- On-site workshops
Depending on your need, our services may integrate the wisdom from many disciplines applicable to an integral spirituality, including: (1) psychology, to identify social and emotional intelligence, (2) sociology (group ethos), (3) personality traits, (4) organizational development (work-life balance), (5) cognitive science, (6) health and healing, (7) ethics to include unethical intention and unethical behavior, (8) interpersonal and intrapersonal relationship counseling, and (9) parenting techniques.
*** We serve college student clients under the Gifting Economy Model (GEM). Therefore, the spiritual counseling services offered to students are supported through a love offering from each student ***
Please contact our office for pricing of couples and groups.